A MESSAGE TO THE OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAM

"It is fulfilled!"

ViestiKirjoittaja TurunWeijo » Pe 01 Heinä, 2011 22:19

Kuva

GOD HAS CHOSEN THE OFFSPRING OF ABRAHAN, ISAC AND JACOB TO BE HIS OWN PEOPLE ABOVE OTHER NATIONS. AS FAR AS GOD´S PLAN IS CONCERNED, THIS CHOICE IS STILL ESTABLISHED.
NOW THEREFORE, IF YE OBEY MY VOICE INDEED, AND KEEP THE COVENANT, THEN YE SHALL BE A PECULIAR TREASURE UNTO ME ABOVE ALL THE PEOPLE, FOR ALL THE EARTH IS MINE. (Exodus 19:5)

(Jeremiah 31:35-37 ) THUS SAITH THE LORD, WHICH GIVETH THE SUN FOR A LIGHT BY DAY, AND THE ORDINANCES FOR THE MOON AND THE STARS BY NIGHT; WHICH DIVIDETH THE SEA WHEN THE WAWES THEREOF ROAR; THE LORD OF HOSTS IS HIS NAME: IF THOSE ORDINANCES DEPART FROM ME, SAITH THE LORD, THEN THE SEED OF ISRAEL SHALL CEASE FROM BEING A NATION FOR ME FOR EVER. THUS SAITH THE LORD; IF THE HEAVEN CAN BE MEASURED, AND THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH SEARCHED OUT BENEATH, I WILL ALSO CAST OFF ALL THE SEED OF ISRAEL FOR ALL THAT THEY HAVE DONE, SAITH THE LORD.
God is now calling His people to get out of the way of apostasy, like so many more times before.
The return of the Jews to their own land is a today-happening phase as God is renewing the promises of the covenant given to Abraham : Genesis 12:1-7.
A nowadays-Exodus is turning to a spiritual awakening in the land of Israel, as prophet Ezekiel predicts: chapters 37-39.
The ultimate solution is: AND SO ALL ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED. (Romans 11:26. )
The Holy Spirit is blowing the wind of The Life upon Israel.
The Jews and the existence of being spiritually Jewish is still firmly connected to the revelation of the Bible and to the OBEDIENCE to the voice of Lord ( Matthew 21: 43-46.).

Moses teaches five things: (Deuterenomy 30:2-6)
1. (THOU) SHALT RETURN TO THE LORD, THY GOD, AND SHALT OBEY HIS VOICE ACCORDING TO ALL THAT I COMMAND TO THEE THIS DAY, THOU AND THY CHILDREN, WITH ALL THINE HEART AND ALL THY SOUL
2. THEN THE LORD WILL TURN AWAY THE CAPTIVITY, AND HAVE COMPASSION UNTO THEE.
3. AND (THE LORD) WILL RETURN AND GATHER THEE FROM ALL THE NATIONS, WITHER THE LORD HAVE SCATTERED THEE.
4. AND THE LORD WILL BRING THEE INTO THE LAND WHICH THY FATHERS POSSESSED.AND.
5. THE LORD WILL CIRCUMCISE THY HEART.

The God of Israel have given His promise. There is nothing that can change it. But, from the times of Abraham there has existed the enemies of Israel. Inspired by satan those, who have been led astray, want to destroy Israel and at the same time try to annihilate the plan of God. The powers of darkness and those who are under their (demons´) power, hate the people of God. Then again, the righteous-minded Christians love the Jews with the love of God, the converted and the unconverted israelites. And, just because the Lord is willing to save every Jew, we want that, too.
The false Christians are also the enemies of God and they pretend to be friends of Israel. They are against the preaching on the Gospel Of Jesus Christ to the Jews and attempt to teach tem the message and the heresy of their own churches.
So called christian churches with their images of the saints and virgin Mary-teaching are also the really the biggest obstacle against the plan of God. But also the orthodox-Jews are resisters of preaching the Gospel, they are religious fanatics.
Compare this thought to the following scripture.
1.Thessalonians 2:14-16:
FOR YE, MY BRETHERN, BECAME FOLLOWERS OF THE CHURCHES OF GOD, WHICH ARE IN JUDAEA AND ARE IN JESUS CHRIST: FOR YE ALSO SUFFERED OF YOUR OWN COUNTRYMEN, EVEN AS THEY HAVE THE JEWS, WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, AND THEIR OWN PROPHETS, AND HAVE PERSECUTED US; AND THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, AND ARE CONTRARY TO ALL MEN, FORBIDDING US TO SPEAK TO THE GENTILES THAT THEY MIGHT BE SAVED, TO FILL UP THEIR SINS ALWAYS: FOR THE WRATH IS COME UPON THEM TO THE UTTERMOST.All the things that resist the preaching the Gospel to Israel and to the Jews, are from the sources of the darkness.
Matthew 23:13: FOR YE (PHARISEES) NEITHER GO IN YOURSELVES, NEITHER SUFFER YE THEM, THAT ARE ENTERING TO GO IN.
The true friend of Israel´s and of God´s does the best he or she can, that every Jew in the world hears the message of Yeshua Ha´Mashia, who suffered and gave His blood on the cross of Golgotha in Jerusalem. There Jesus (Yeshua Ha´Mashia) died as an offer in order to atone the sins of His own people as the Sacrificed Lamb.
Acts 10:43, 3:24: to him (Jesus Christ) give all the prophets witness, that whoever through his name, believeth in Him, shall receive remission of sins."
John 1:11-12: "HE (YESHUA) CAME TO HIS OWN, AND HIS OWN RECEIVED HIM NOT. BUT AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, TO THEM HE (GOD GAVE) THE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD, EVEN TO THEM THAT BELIEVE TO HIS NAME ( YESHUA HA`MASHIA).
Jesus rose up from the dead. He is right now on the right side of the Father God doing his mission of the Highest Priest. (Hebrews, capter 7).
He is coming back from the Heaven to bring His own people to Him ( by the rapture), those, who have received the Word of God. Their fate has turned. They have experienced the spiritual awakening, been born-again, which is the circumcision of the heart, when they turned to the Lord.

Jesus says in Luke 13:34: "O JERUSALEM, JERUSALEM, WHICH KILLEST THE PROPHETS AND STONEST THEM THAT ARE SENT UNTO THEE : HOW OFTEN WOUD I HAVE GATHERED THY CHILDREN TOGETHER, AS A HEN DOTH GATHER HER BROOD UNDER HER WINGS, AND YE WUOLD NOT!
These words from the heart of Jesus cannot leave anybody untouched or cold.
John 8:47: HE THAT IS OF GOD , HEARETH GOD´S WORDS.
John 5:43: .I HAVE COME IN MY FATHERS´S NAME
John 8:24 : . YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE (THE MESSIAH, THE ANOINTED ONE)..
Jesus is, besides everything else. the fulfillment of the prophesies according to the book of Isaiah, which tells about the Messiah to come.
Isaiah 53:5: THE CHASTIMENT OUR PEACE WAS UPON HIM, AND WITH HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEALED.
In the same way the prophesy of Jeremiah concerning the New Covenant was fulfilled in Yeshua Ha´Mashia:
Behold , the days shall come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the tribe of Israel and with the tribe of Judah; not the kind of the covenant that I made with their fathers at the time as I took them by their hands and brought them out of the land of Egypt , which covenant of mine they have broken, although I had made them my own people, saith the Lord Instead, this is the covenant, that I shall make with the tribe of Israel, when the days will come: I will put my law into their innermost and write it into their hearts; and so I will be their God and they will be my people. The time will come, that no-one will teach each other , nor a brother teaches his brother: ´ Know the Lord´. For they all know me, the young and the old, the small and the great, saith the Lord; for I will forgive their transgressions, nor will I recall their sins anymore. (Jeremiah 31: 31-34).
Acts 4:12: NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER, FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED.John 14:6: JESUS SAITH UNTO HIM:´I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE; NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME.
Deuterenomy 6:4 : HEAR, O ISRAEL: THE LORD, OUR GOD, IS ONE LORD.
There is only One Way to Him: Yeshua Ha´Mashia, Jesus Christ, whom the Father God Himself sent to atone the sins of His people.

YOU, DEAR FRIEND, WHO ARE JEWISH!
The atonement by Jesus Christ, Yeshua, opened the door of salvation also for us, the gentiles. By the sacrifice of the cross of Golgotha also the departing wall was torn down. (Ephesians 2:14.22).
The gentiles have also become branches to the real Olive tree (spiritual Israel) receiving The Messiah of Israel as the atoner of their sins and the Lord of their lives. (Romans 11:17-24). Anyhow, the messianic Jews , the believers in Jesus, are the true, real, natural branches. We, who have turned away from being a gentile, are told in the Bible:
(Romans 11.17) : AND THOU, BEING A WILD OLIVE TREE, WERT CRAFFED AMONG THEM, AND WITH THEM PARTAKEST OF THE ROOT AND THE FATNESS OF THE OLIVE TREE.
Praise the God of Israel, for His mercy to make us to be a part-taker of the fat (fruitful) root of tree of Israel! Our prayer is now is, that we will see the real branches, the Jews to come to believe in Jesus Christ.
The church of God is lacking something extremely relevant without the right, real branches.
The right Christian, being a Jew or a gentile, should not be a part of the churches of apostasy. Roman-catholic Virgin Mary-worship- church, the Lutheran church or orthodox-catholic church ,which is occult-oriented and the other institutional churches are shameful perversions of the original Christian faith. The perverted teaching of the churches have given a bad name to Christian faith.
The worshipping in churches is not the Christianity , that The New testament in the Bible teaches The right Christian faith has its jewish origins, in Jerusalem. It started from the happenings of Jesus suffering on the cross of Calvary, by the works of God.
Luke22.20: A NEW TESTAMENT IN MY BLOOD, WHICH IS SHED FOR YOU.
Israel is nowadays again in a great danger again. The thoughts of Hitler and nazi-like anti-semitic demonic powers have rose up to display. The media all around the world is stirring up hostility against the Jewish people and Israel .The Holocaust was fulfilled according to the following scripture:
Deuternomy 31:29:
FOR I KNOW THAT AFTER (MOSES´) MY DEATH , YE SHALL UTTERLY CORRUPT YOURSELVES, AND TURN ASIDE FROM THE WAY WHICH I HAVE COMMANDED YOU, AND THE EVIL WILL BEFALL YOU IN THE LATTER DAYS, BECAUSE YOU WILL DO EVIL IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD, TO PROVOKE TO ANGER THROUGH THE WORK OF YOUR HANDS.
Is this the way it must continue? NO!!! Praise the Lord! Israel wants now understand and receive the Truth, because God is calling them to His mercy and love. Israel will no more forsake Jesus. As it is written: Zechariah 12:10: AND THEY SHALL LOOK UPON ME WHOM THEY HAVE PIERCED.
Please, turn your eyes to Golgotha, where the Perfect Sacrificed Lamb took our sins upon Himsef!

THE GOD OF ISRAEL WANTS ONLY GOOD THINGS FOR YOU!

Weijo Lindroos / Seurakuntatila
Läntinen pitkäkatu 33, 20100 Turku
E-mail: weijo.lindroos@pp.inet.fi
internet: www.Jeesus-on-Herra.com

THERE´S MORE:
For all the Jews and Israel to know: God has chosen a nation for Himself. He has also promised to bless and help His people. But: he has set the conditions concerning His help and blessings. These conditions have not been fulfilled. That is why the mercy of God is waiting , kind of like just behind the door to come in. Now the Holy Spirit is asking a question: Will you open your door? He asks the same question to every individual among the jewish people, so it is asked You, too!
Everywhere around the world we have, with deepest interest and hearts trembling, followed the history and phases of the Jewish people. People, who know their bible , have seen, how the holy prophesies and scriptures are just now getting their fulfilling.
The prophet of God, Ezekiel prophesied in his time a prophesy concerning our times. He wrote about things that had partly happened, but he told also about the things to come in our future. In his book in chapters 36-39 Ezekiel prophesies the diaspora that happened 70 A.D., nearly 2000 years ago, but he also told about the gathering of the Jewish people and that the state of Israel will be established and formed again.
But at the highlight of his prophesy he predicts the spiritual awakening of the Jewish people: The Spirit enered in them, and they came alive and stood upon their feet, a geat amount (of Jewish people) (Ezekiel 37:10).
The subject was about the prophesy of the dry, dead bones.
Man, these bones are the entire tribe of Israel. Behold, they say: ´Our bones are dry, the hope is gone, we are lost. (Ezekiel 37:11).
But the Messiah of the Jews, Yeshua Ha´Mashia, The Son of God, is now calling His own people to his salvation and mercy.
The spiritual awakening of the latter days in right now happening.
The remnant of the holy people is going to receive the Sacrificed lamb of God :Yeshua, who took our sins upon Himself in Jerusalem, at the cross of Golgotha.
THE CHASTIMENT OF OUR PEACE WAS UPON HIM (Isaiah 53.)

Jesus is now sitting on the Throne with Father God, AT THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE POWER ..(Mark. 14:62).
The One God of Israel is that Power, and Yeshua is sitting on the right side of Him!
Nobody will come to the Father, but by Jesus. (John 14:6). A person, who is living in sin, cannot live in the Light of the Holy God. The sin departs you and keeps you away from God!
Behold, the hand of the Lord is not too short to help you, nor is His ear too deaf to hear ; but your evil deeds depart you from God, and your sins cover up His face from you, so He cannot hear you. For your hands are stained with blood and your fingers with falseness ; your mouths lie, your tongues deceive. (Isaiah 59:1-3.)

THOSE TIMES OF MADNESS HAS GOD SUFFERED, BUT NOW HE WANTS TO MAKE KNOWN, THAT EVERY MAN EVERYWHERE MUST REPENT. FOR HE HAS ESTABLISHED THE DAY, WHEN HE WILL JUDGE THE WHOLE EARTH IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, BY THE MAN (YESHUA), THAT HE HAS GIVEN THE POWER TO, AND HE HAS GIVEN THE ASSURANCE THEREOF TO EVERY MAN, BY WAKING HIM UP FROM THE DEAD. (Acts 17:30-31)

Now is the time for You to turn with steadiness to God and repent from all your sins. BUT, AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM (Yeshua Ha´Mashia) TO THEM HE (GOD) GAVE THE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS (AND DAUGHTERS) OF GOD. (John 1:12)

W. L.

(Note: the most of the Bible quotes are from K.J.V., some of them are translated from the Finnish Bible 1933-1938).

(HL)
Weijo Lindroos
Jeesuksessa Kristuksessa.
+
http://www.Jeesus-on-Herra.com
TurunWeijo
Site Admin

Sama suomeksi

ViestiKirjoittaja TurunWeijo » Su 03 Heinä, 2011 22:06

:arrow:
!

TIEDOTE AABRAHAMIN JÄLKELÄISILLE

Jumala on valinnut Aabrahamin jälkeläiset olemaan Hänen kansansa ennen muita kansoja. Jumalan puolelta valinta on yhä voimassa. Jos te nyt kuulette minun ääntäni ja pidätte minun liittoni, niin te olette minun omaisuuteni ennen kaikkia muita kansoja; sillä koko maa on minun ( 2 Moos.19:5).

Näin sanoo Herra, joka on pannut auringon valaisemaan päivää, kuun ja tähdet lakiensa mukaan valaisemaan yötä, hän, joka liikuttaa meren, niin että sen aallot pauhaavat - Herra Sebaot on hänen nimensä. Jos väistyvät nämä lait minun kasvojeni edestä, silloin myös lakkaavat Israelin jälkeläiset olemasta kansa minun kasvojeni edessä ainiaan. Näin sanoo Herra: Jos voidaan mitata taivaat ylhäällä ja tutkia maan perustukset alhaalla, silloin vasta minä hylkään Israelin jälkeläiset kaikki, kaiken sen tähden, mitä he ovat tehneet, sanoo Herra (Jeremia 31:35-37).

Jumala kutsuu kansaansa pois luopumuksen tieltä kuten niin monta kertaa ennenkin. Juutalaisten paluu omaan maahansa on ajankohtainen vaihe Jumalan uudistaessa Aabrahamille antamiaan liiton lupauksia: (1 Moos.12:1-7). Nykyinen exodus muuttuu hengelliseksi heräämiseksi Israelin maassa, kuten profeetta Hesekiel ennustaa: luvut 37-39. Lopputulos on, että kaikki Israel on pelastuva (Room.11:26). Pyhä Henki puhaltaa Elämää kansansa päälle.

Juutalaisuus (Jumalan lapseus) on yhä sidoksissa Raamatun ilmoitukseen ja Jumalan äänen tottelemiseen. Matteus 21:43-46.

Mooses opettaa viisi asiaa:
1. palajat Herran, sinun Jumalasi tykö ja kuulet Hänen ääntänsä kaikesta sydämestäsi ja kaikesta sielustasi, niin
2. Herra, sinun Jumalasi kääntää kohtalosi ja armahtaa sinua;
3. Herra, sinun Jumalasi kokoaa sinut jälleen kaikista kansoista, joiden sekaan Hän on sinut hajottanut
4. Ja Herra, sinun Jumalasi tuo sinut siihen maahan Ja
5. Herra, sinun Jumalasi ympärileikkaa sinun sydämesi (5 Moos.30:2-6).

Israelin Jumala on antanut lupauksensa. Sitä ei mikään mahti voi muuttaa. Mutta, Aabrahamin ajoista lähtien on maailmassa ollut juutalaisten vihollisia. Sielunvihollisen innoittamina nuo harhaan johdetut tahtovat tuhota Israelin ja samalla mitätöidä Jumalan suunnitelman. Pimeyden henkivallat sekä niiden vaikutuspiirissä olevat ihmiset vihaavat Jumalan kansaa. Oikea kristitty taas rakastaa juutalaisia Jumalan rakkaudella, kääntyneitä ja kääntymättömiä. Ja koska Jumala tahtoo pelastaa jokaisen juutalaisen, niin me tahdomme samaa.
Jumalan vihollisia ovat myös Israelin ystäviksi tekeytyvät nimikristityt. He vastustavat Jerusalemista alkaneen kristinuskon viemistä juutalaisille ja yrittävät viedä heille kirkkojensa sanomaa. Niin sanotut kristilliset kirkot pyhäinkuvineen ja neitsyt-maria oppeineen ovatkin suuri este Jumalan suunnitelmalle. Evankeliumin sanomaa Israelin Messiaasta vastustavat myös ortodoksijuutalaiset, nuo uskonnolliset fanaatikot. Vertaa tätä ajatusta1 Tessal.2:14-16: Teistä, veljet, on tullut niiden Kristuksessa Jeesuksessa olevien Jumalan seurakuntien seuraajia, jotka ovat Juudeassa. Olettehan kärsineet omilta kansalaisiltanne samaa kuin he juutalaisilta. Surmattuaan Herran Jeesuksen ja profeettoja he ovat vainonneet meitäkin. He ovat Jumalalle kelvottomia ja kaikkien ihmisten vihollisia, kun estävät meitä puhumasta muihin kansoihin kuuluville, että he pelastuisivat. Näin he yhä täyttävät syntiensä mittaa. Viha onkin jo saavuttanut heidät loppumääräänsä asti (JKR).
Kaikki Israelin ja juutalaisten evankelioimista vastustavat tekijät tulevat pimeyden lähteistä. Itse he eivät mene sisälle, ja sisälle meneviä he estävät (Matt.23:13). Oikea Israelin ja Jumalan ystävä tekee kaikkensa, että jokainen juutalainen maailmassa kuulee sanoman Messiaastaan Jeesuksesta, joka kärsi ja antoi verensä Golgatan ristillä Jerusalemissa. Siellä Jeesus kuoli sijaisuhrina sovittaen kansansa synnit Jumalan Uhri-Karitsana.
Hänestä kaikki profeetat todistavat, että jokainen, joka uskoo Häneen, saa synnit anteeksi Hänen Nimensä kautta (Apt.10:43; 3:24).
Hän tuli omiensa (juutalaisten) tykö, mutta Hänen omansa eivät ottaneet Häntä vastaan. Mutta kaikille, jotka ottivat Hänet vastaan, Hän antoi voiman tulla Jumalan lapsiksi (Joh. 1:11-12).
Jeesus nousi ylös kuolleista. Hän on Isän oikealla puolella Taivaassa suorittamassa ylimmäispapillista tehtäväänsä (Hebr.7..). Sieltä Hän on tuleva takaisin noutamaan omiaan tykönsä, niitä, jotka ovat ottaneet vastaan Jumalan Sanan. Heidän kohtalonsa on kääntynyt. He ovat kokeneet uudestisyntymisen (= sydämen ympärileikkaus), kun heidän sydämensä on kääntynyt Herran tykö.

Jeesus sanoo: Jerusalem, Jerusalem, sinä, joka tapat profeetat ja kivität ne, jotka ovat sinun tykösi lähetetyt, kuinka usein minä olenkaan tahtonut koota sinun lapsesi, niin kuin kana kokoaa poikansa siipiensä suojaan. Mutta te ette ole tahtoneet (Luuk.13:34).
Nuo Jeesuksen sanat eivät voi jättää ketään kylmäksi. Joka on Jumalasta, kuulee Jumalan Sanat (Joh.8:47). Minä olen tullut Isäni Nimessä (Joh.5:43). Ellette usko minua siksi, joka minä olen, niin te kuolette synteihinne(Joh.8:24).
Jeesus on mm. Jesajan Messias-ennustusten täyttymys. rangaistus oli Hänen päällänsä, että meillä rauha olisi ( Jes.53:5).
Samoin Jeremian ennustus Uudesta liitosta toteutui Jeesuksessa: Katso, päivät tulevat, sanoo Herra, jolloin minä teen Israelin heimon ja Juudan heimon kanssa uuden liiton; en sellaista liittoa kuin se, jonka minä tein heidän isäinsä kanssa silloin, kun minä tartuin heidän käteensä ja vein heidät pois Egyptin maasta, ja jonka liittoni he ovat rikkoneet, vaikka minä olin ottanut heidät omikseni, sanoo Herra. Vaan tämä on se liitto, jonka minä teen Israelin heimon kanssa niiden päivien tultua, sanoo Herra: Minä panen lakini heidän sisimpäänsä ja kirjoitan sen heidän sydämiinsä; ja niin minä olen heidän Jumalansa, ja he ovat minun kansani. Silloin ei enää toinen opeta toistansa eikä veli veljeänsä sanoen: 'Tuntekaa Herra.' Sillä he kaikki tuntevat minut, pienimmästä suurimpaan, sanoo Herra; sillä minä annan anteeksi heidän rikoksensa enkä enää muista heidän syntejänsä (Jer.31:31-34).

Eikä ole pelastusta yhdessäkään toisessa; sillä ei ole taivaan alla muuta nimeä ihmisille annettu, jossa meidän pitäisi pelastuman (Apt.4:12).
Jeesus Nasaretilainen on juutalaisten Kuningas, Messias!
Minä olen Tie ja Totuus ja Elämä; ei kukaan tule Isän tykö, muutoin kuin minun kauttani, (Joh. 14:6).
Kuule, Israel! Herra, meidän Jumalamme, Herra on yksi (5 Moos.6:4). Yksi on myös tie Hänen luokseen, Messias, jonka Isä itse lähetti sovittamaan kansansa synnit.

RAKAS JUUTALAINEN YSTÄVÄ!
Jeesuksen sovitustyö avasi pelastuksen oven myös meille pakanoille. Ristin uhrilla purettiin erottava väliseinä (Efes.2:14-22). Pakanatkin ovat tulleet oksiksi jaloon Öljypuuhun ottaessaan vastaan Israelin Messiaan syntiensä sovittajaksi ja elämänsä Herraksi (Room.11:17-24). Kuitenkin vain juutalaiset Jeesukseen uskovat ovat oikeita (luonnollisia) oksia. Me pakanuudesta kääntyneet olemme oksastetut oikeiden oksien joukkoon (Room.11:17). Kiitos Israelin Jumalalle, että saimme armon tulla osalliseksi Israel-puun mehevästä juuresta. Rukouksemme on nyt, että saamme nähdä oikeiden oksien, juutalaisten tulevan uskoon. Jumalan seurakunta on puutteellinen ilman oikeita oksia.

Oikean kristityn, olkoonpa hän juutalainen tai pakana, ei tule olla jäsen luopiokristillisissä kirkoissa. Roomalaiskatolinen marianpalvontakirkko, luterilainen saksalaiskirkko tai okkultistinen ortodoksikirkko ym. laitoskirkot ovat alkuperäisen kristinuskon häpeällisiä vääristymiä.
Kristityn nimi on saanut kirkkojen toimesta ikävän kaiun. Kirkoissa tapahtuva kristillisyys ei ole sitä kristillisyyttä, josta Raamatun Uusi Testamentti kertoo. Oikea kristinusko on juutalaista alkuperää, Jerusalemista, Golgatan ristiltä alkanutta Jumalan toimintaa. Uusi liitto minun veressäni (Luuk.22:20).

Israel on taas suuressa vaarassa. Hitlerin ajatukset ja natsismin omaiset antisemitistiset henkivallat ovat nousseet esiin. Tiedotusvälineet kaikkialla maailmassa lietsovat juutalaisvihaa.
5 Moos. 31:29 ennustus toteutui holokaustissa: sen tähden on onnettomuus kohtaava teitä aikojen lopulla, kun teette sitä, mikä on pahaa Herran silmissä, ja vihoitatte Hänet kättenne teoilla. Onko tuon kaiken yhä jatkuttava?
Kiitos Jumalalle! Israel haluaa nyt käsittää ja ottaa vastaan totuuden, että Jumala kutsuu heitä yhteyteensä? Israel ei enää hylkää Jeesusta. Näin on kirjoitettu: He katsovat minuun, jonka ovat lävistäneet
(Sak.12: 10).
Käännäthän Sinäkin katseesi Golgatalle, jossa Täydellinen Uhri-Karitsa otti päällensä syntimme ?

Israelin Jumala tahtoo Sinulle hyvää.

Weijo Lindroos / Seurakuntatila
Läntinen Pitkäkatu 33.
20100 Turku

Puh. 040 556 32 97
Sähköposti: weijo.lindroos@pp.inet.fi
Internet: www.Jeesus-on-Herra.com

+

LISÄYS:
Tiedoksi Israelille ja kaikille juutalaisille kaikkialla maailmassa!

Jumala on valinnut itselleen kansan. Hän on myös luvannut siunata ja auttaa kansaansa. Hän on kuitenkin asettanut ehdot avulleen ja siunauksilleen. Nämä ehdot ovat jääneet täyttämättä. Sen tähden Jumalan armo odottaa aivan kuin oven raossa saadakseen tulla sisään. Nyt Pyhä Henki kysyy: Avaatko oven? Hän esittää kysymyksen juutalaiskansan kaikille yksilöille, siis Sinullekin!

Kaikkialla maailmassa olemme mielenkiinnolla ja usein sydän vavisten seuranneet juutalaiskansan vaiheita. Raamattua tuntevat ihmiset ovat nähneet, miten pyhät kirjoitukset ovat nyt täyttymässä.
Jumalan profeetta Hesekiel ennusti aikoinaan meidän aikaamme ulottuvan profetian. Hän kertoi osittain jo tapahtuneista asioista, mutta hän kertoi myös vielä edessämme olevista tapahtumista.
Kirjansa luvuissa 36-39 Hesekiel ennustaa 2000 vuotta sitten tapahtuneen hajotuksen sekä sen jälkeen tapahtuneen juutalaiskansan kokoamisen ja valtioksi muodostumisen. Mutta profetiansa loppuhuipentumaksi hän ennustaa juutalaiskansan hengellisen heräämisen: Niihin tuli Henki, ja ne tulivat eläviksi ja nousivat ylös jaloillensa; ylen määrin suuri joukko (Hes.37:10).
Kysymys on kuolleitten luitten profetiasta. "Ihmislapsi, nämä luut ovat koko Israelin heimo. Katso, he sanovat: 'Meidän luumme ovat kuivettuneet, toivomme on mennyttä, me olemme hukassa. Hes.37:11.
Mutta juutalaisten Messias, Jeesus Nasaretilainen, Jumalan Poika, kutsuu nyt omaa kansaansa yhteyteensä. Luut eivät jää kuiviksi!

Lopunajan herääminen on nyt tapahtumassa.

Koko pyhän kansan loppujäännös on ottava vastaan Jumalan Uhri-Karitsan, Jeesuksen, joka sovitti syntimme Jerusalemissa, Golgatan ristillä. Rangaistus oli Hänen päällänsä, että meillä rauha olisi Jesaja 53.
Jeesus on nyt Isän Jumalan kanssa valtaistuimella, Voiman oikealla puolella (Markus 14:62). Israelin Yksi Jumala on tuo Voima, jonka oikealla puolella on Jeesus!
Isän tykö ei kukaan pääse muutoin kuin Jeesuksen kautta. Joh.14:6. Synneissään oleva ei voi elää pyhän Jumalan valkeudessa. Synti erottaa Sinut Jumalastasi!
Katso, ei Herran käsi ole liian lyhyt auttamaan, eikä Hänen korvansa kuuro kuulemaan: vaan teidän pahat tekonne erottavat teidät Jumalastanne, ja teidän syntinne peittävät teiltä Hänen kasvonsa, niin ettei Hän kuule. Sillä teidän kätenne ovat tahratut verellä ja sormenne vääryydellä; teidän huulenne puhuvat valhetta, teidän kielenne latelee petosta (Jesaja 59:1-3).

Noita tietämättömyyden aikoja Jumala on kärsinyt, mutta nyt hän tekee tiettäväksi, että kaikkien ihmisten kaikkialla on tehtävä parannus. Sillä hän on säätänyt päivän, jona hän on tuomitseva maanpiirin vanhurskaudessa sen miehen kautta, jonka hän siihen on määrännyt; ja hän on antanut kaikille siitä vakuuden, herättämällä hänet kuolleista (Apt.17:30,31).

Nyt on aika kääntyä vakaasti Jumalan puoleen ja tehdä parannus kaikista synneistä. Kaikille, jotka ottivat Hänet vastaan, Hän antoi voiman tulla Jumalan lapsiksi (Joh.1:12).

W.L.
Weijo Lindroos
Jeesuksessa Kristuksessa.
+
http://www.Jeesus-on-Herra.com
TurunWeijo
Site Admin

Paluu in English